Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy Belated Turkey Day! I have lots to be thankful for...I have wonderful family & friends, a beautiful baby on the way and the two sweetest fur babies on the planet. Aren't they the cutest little pets you've ever seen? I think so! I have a great life and not to mention I have the best hubby in the world! Yesterday when I got home from work he surprised me with a Snoogle. It is the best invention ever! I slept so good last night & I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep tonight. It really helped to alleviate the hip & back pain that I've been suffering from. This pregnancy thing is tougher then I thought! haha...The best thing is that I'm finally feeling the baby. I am feeling really light vibrations - almost like a goldfish swimming around in my belly. Yes, it's strange! I have felt on 3 occasions what felt like kicks. Yesterday it really shocked me & I let out a little scream. LOL...It seems early for kicks so it was quite a shock. I felt them just to the side of my belly button which seems a little high for the location of the baby. OMG, maybe this baby is huge with long legs! haha! If it's not kicks then something else weird is going on. All three times it happened while changing positions. Can someone enlighten me on what this could be?

Our BIG ultrasound for this coming Friday was canceled & is now set for Monday. I'm bummed out but hoping the baby will have a few days extra to grow so we can get a better photo. I'm especially excited that Stephen gets to experience seeing the baby move! We're still holding firm and not finding out the sex. I love keeping you all guessing. ;-) Three of my friends are due in Spring and all having boys! 2009 seems to be the year for boys. It's so exciting to have friends having babies so close in age. I get more excited everyday...


1 comment:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

They are definately kicks...Aiden used to always move when I layed on my right side. That is awesome that Stephen got you a snoogle...Jimmy gave me mine for my b-day last year...I still use it..LOL!!! Your baby is going to be a GIRL I just know it!!!!