Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Calgon, take me away!
After riding the escrow roller coaster we are getting close to the end of the line. We have a house full of boxes which I am still too nervous to pack. I don't even know where to begin. When will I get the time to pack with a baby who only sleeps in 20 minute spurts during the day? I'm stressed. I have so much to do and little time to get excited. Last week was a whirlwind of Dr. appts & Sydney's parent/infant classes. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I really don't know how I keep up with all her appointments & still manage to get out of the house on time. I have to give myself some credit! LOL! Work was never this hard! I rarely have time for myself these days. Case in point, this post has already taken two days to complete & possibly longer by the time you read it! Don't get me wrong, I love being home with my little sweet pea. I just kind of thought being a SAHM would give me some free time to craft, blog, bake, & browse the aisles of Target. Getting out for the day these days is a treat! When I'd hear mom's talking about how being a SAHM is the toughest job in the world, I really thought it was a cliche. Now I know better! If you don't believe me...then I challenge you to watch Sydney for a day! She's such a sweet, fun & easygoing baby but she's still the toughest boss I've ever worked for. Uh, oh...she's awake! Got to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 18 more years to go! Hahaha!
I didn't know "SAHM" was an acronym...you're such an SAHM! I have ALWAYS believed it was the toughest job in the world--but also the most important one you could ever have. Imagine having twins??? I hope I didn't just jinx anyone...
You are a GREAT mom and you really do handle everything with Sydney very well. I know how hard it is too. I thougth I would scrapbook...but ummm my stuff never makes it out of the closet. If you need someone ot watch Sydney during the day while you pack let me know. I will even offer to pick her up!!!!
Post a Comment