Why hello there! Sorry I have been M.I.A. The past few weeks have been crazy as I'm sure you can imagine. I'm still in survival mode but things are getting better. I have to admit that the first 2 weeks as a mom to two girls was rough. It's still not easy but I think I'm slowly but surely getting into the swing of things. There is so much I want to fill you in on. The sleep deprivation, the tears, Syd as a big sister, Kate, some more tears and a few laughs. Since it's late & I have no energy to write I will share Kate's newborn photos. They are too precious... Thanks to Claudia Thompson Photography
3 comments:
Audrey Jean
said...
I love having two beautiful nieces to love! I am excited to be a part of their lives as they grow.
Your two girls are so beautiful! I can't wait to read any updates! (P.S I sent your mom back with a card I'd made for Kate forever ago..I got a bit carried away with the glitter :) I love you! And I miss you!
3 comments:
I love having two beautiful nieces to love! I am excited to be a part of their lives as they grow.
Adorable!!
Your two girls are so beautiful! I can't wait to read any updates! (P.S I sent your mom back with a card I'd made for Kate forever ago..I got a bit carried away with the glitter :) I love you! And I miss you!
Post a Comment