I had an unexpected trip to the doctor this morning. I'd been feeling pain, pressure & cramping for a few days & it seemed to be progressively getting worse. I called Kaiser in the morning trying to get a hold of the OB department but they had me jumping through hoops. Kaiser will not give you the direct OB telephone number & if you have a question you have to call an advice line, then get transferred to an OB advice line & then wait for a return call from the OB nurse. I was on hold for 30 minutes before I hung up and got in the car & drove to the doctor. Thankfully when I got there they were really nice & understanding & got me in right away. It just worries me at how difficult it is to get some help! I've decided to see a doctor at a smaller Kaiser office rather then the big hospital & I am hoping the care is a little more personal. My friend Kristie goes to the smaller office & she says I can call or e-mail the doctor directly with questions & concerns. This works much better for me. =) The doctor I did see today was nice & knowledgeable. I ended up having my 2nd bladder infection! Yuck! The bright side is that she did an ultrasound & I saw Baby M! It was so cool. The baby was in the fetal position but at one point he/she kicked really violently. I guess this baby doesn't like being disturbed while cozy! I wonder who he/she takes after??? haha! I didn't get a peek at the family jewels because this baby wasn't giving up the goods that easy. Hopefully the baby is in the same position at the next ultrasound so we don't accidentally see anything. It's actually a lot of fun not knowing. I showed my ultrasound photo to two people at work & one said it looked like a boy & one said it looked like a girl. Too funny! It's a fuzzy cell phone photo taken of a photo but check it out & tell me what you think! Boy or Girl??? =)
1 comment:
Well I think it is a girl...but all I see is a SPINE!!!! I'm so excited for you. I showed JImmy your baby picture and he said "Remember when we were looking at Aiden like this" It is bringing back fun memories.....
Post a Comment