Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Before After

Here is proof that pregnancy is not always pretty. By the way, I still haven't developed the pregnancy glow I've heard so much about! I have 13 weeks to develop it & I hope it comes soon!
Anyway, after a long day on my feet I developed the scariest cankles I've ever seen! It was really gross so please forgive me if I totally grossed you out. By morning my feet were almost back to normal. I have been trying not to limit the amount of things I do in any given day but I am quickly learning that I need to slow down a little & put my feet up. It's very frustrating to lose my spunk. =(

1 comment:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

I had this happen to me after Aiden was born. The doc kept saying...stay off your feet..>Hellow I was taking care of a newborn..how do you stay off your feet!!!!!