Here are some better nursery photos for you. Click HERE.
Here is a quick update. All is well. I am not getting much sleep these days even though everyone keeps telling me to get all the sleep I can now. I really wish I could but even with Tylenol PM I get about an hour or two before waking up to pee and shift positions. This routine of getting out of bed goes on all night. It's draining. I suppose it's preparing me for the baby - or so I am told. I am really ready to meet this baby. I am so anxious and excited - and nervous as hell! I am ready! I had some strong contractions on Friday night and Saturday morning & I was sure it was time...but after a shower and a nap they disappeared. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I will have an update on how close I am to having this baby. Will it be an April or May baby??? We'll find out very soon.
I've been doing lots of nesting. Cleaning, cooking, baking and organizing. I wanted the house to be spotless when we go to the hospital. I was getting a little carried away and now I realize that I can only do the best I can. The house will probably be a mess when we get home from the hospital...but I am just so tired and I don't think the baby will mind the mess too much. I just hope that our visitors can forgive the pigsty.
Last night I dreamt the baby was a boy & weighed 9lbs 60z. (Holy Cow!) He had chubby cheeks and didn't look like a newborn. He had blond hair. Then I had another dream I was holding the most beautiful little girl baby. She was an angel...So we're still here, dreaming, imagining & wondering who this baby will be. We can't wait little one. We love you so much already! No matter who you are, if you are a boy or girl, what you look like...we love you unconditionally. We just hope you go easy on us new parents who probably don't realize what we got ourselves into. =)
1 comment:
Little Mullet baby...we LOVE you too!!!! I think I have been more nervous with your baby than I was with Aiden. I'm just so excited...the only difference I'm sleeping at night. LOL. Can't wait to mee the little one....aiden can't wait to have a new playmate...he told me today!!!!
Post a Comment