
The first photo I added because my pets are just too cute! Just as I finished typing the last sentence Lily pounced on a sleeping Woody twice...so maybe they aren't being too sweet today. Woody also tried chasing down the guy from the Census Bureau this morning. I think they are sensing that the baby is coming because they are super attached to me lately. My poor spoiled babies are going to have a hard time with a new family member. I bought them treats & toys for when the baby comes but they found the stash the other night & busted opened the bag & ruined their surprises! Darn pets!
The second photo is from yesterday's ultrasound. The midwife wanted to make sure the baby's head is down & it is! Phew! It is a BIG head - as you can see. The ultrasound isn't all that high tech but you can see some of the features. Lets hope the baby is cuter then his/her photo. The baby looks like Gallahxar from Monsters vs. Aliens. LOL!
The third photo is of the cake I made for dessert last night. Forgive the sloppy writing, strange expression and the weird pirate headband. Mullet is the name we have chosen for the baby...actually Mullet for a boy & Mullita for a girl. Now you all know the names we've been keeping hush-hush about for weeks. What do you think? ;-)
P.S. The grocery clerk at Albertson's is sure the baby is a Boy...so that means almost everyone from co-workers, to parents to store clerks think it's a Boy...hhhhmmmm. Time will tell. ;-)
3 comments:
The Ultra sound pic is GREAT!!!! I am in love with the baby names. Now I know the real reason we keep calling him/her Baby "M".
If the clerk at Albertson's says it's a boy, then it's a boy! We are so excited for Mullet's arrival! I'm gonna buy him a baby wifebeater as a welcome gift ;)
we need to install a lift kit on baby mullet's stroller!
Post a Comment