
1 month old!
Wow, has the month flown by. It's been so amazing, crazy, exhausting, emotional & everything in between. I have survived the 1 month's ups & downs & I fall in love more & more everyday with this little feisty angel. I hope that I am a good mom and not making too many mistakes. I have successfully made it through the first month of breastfeeding - even though my supply is low & I feed formula as needed. Breastfeeding daily is still a huge accomplishment and I hope to continue even though every day is a struggle. It's way more physically & mentally exhausting then I thought it would be. Being a mom is so much tougher then I ever imagined! There is so much about the 1st month after birth that nobody tells you. Forget all the gory labor stories - I wish someone would have filled me in on the hardest part! Month 1! It gets better everyday & I think we've turned a corner & it's getting easier. It's an adventure & I'm loving it.
Happy 1st month Sydney! Mommy loves you!
I promise to finally post my birth story soon.
2 comments:
One month already?!?!? Wow! I am so happy for you guys. I wish we could have seen her more during this crazy month! I so look forward to getting to know her, and I can't wait to see what kind of little person she grows up to be. With parents like you, it's no doubt she'll be awesome!
Caro...although I feel bad that your first month was tough emotionally...but part of me feels relieved. I thought I was the only person who was overwhelmed that first month. And everybody kept telling me how wonderful breastfeeding was, but nobody prepared me for how emotionally chalenging it was. I can say it gets easier. Although you always question your parenting skills...at least I do. If you ever need to vent I'm here. I can tell you right now I am struggling emotionally b/c my even tempered, awesome sleeper, wonderful child is the exact opposite when teeth come through.
Post a Comment