Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009


I haven't had much time to blog these days. I'd love to write about Thanksgiving & Sydney's first Christmas but instead, I'll let photos do the talking & share these words written by my mom.

- This last year has been filled with many happy events. We had the joyful births of two beautiful baby girls, Sydney and Giovanna, the marriage of our youngest son William Brew to his beautiful wife Sylvia and the remarkable recovery of our son Eric. All of these events and more help us to realize how precious life is... and that we need to appreciate every day and count our blessings.







See you in 2010!

Since I've been lame about blogging & I am suffering from writer's block I will share a blog entry from a blog I read. I love it! I couldn't have said it any better...especially the part about "tagged" photos. LOL!

http://theheirtoblair.com/2009/12/29/i-promise-im-not-going-to-continue-to-be-all-i-hate-my-body-emo-for-much-longer/


1 comment:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

Happy New Year...BTW I think you look GREAT!!!!!