
Here is one of the baby headbands I made. Look at my beautiful little model.In addition to my Etsy store, I was introduced to a woman who has a store/gallery in Uptown who is interested in selling some of my Mexican Folk art / Dia de los Muertos art. She said she supports creative moms and she can't wait until I show her my creations. She's about to have a little baby girl of her own so I'm hoping I can send her some examples before she goes on maternity leave. I sold most of my inventory so I am going to need to stay up late & get working. I'm so excited!
In other news, my sweet baby is having PE tube surgery on Friday. Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers. I am so anxious about the whole thing but I am hoping this relieves the discomfort in her ears and increases her hearing. The ENT is going to examine her adenoids and if they are enlarged they may get removed. She was a little concerned with Sydney's heavy breathing. I noticed her breathing was heavy but it never occurred to me that it may be a problem until her infant teacher commented on it. I was going to mention it to the Dr. but she noticed it almost immediately and thought to do the surgery sooner then later so she can check things out while Sydney is under anesthesia. Just typing the word anesthesia has me hyperventilating. I am growing gray hair and wrinkles by the dozen!
2 comments:
So glad you're sharing your creativity with the world! I so enjoy seeing your creations!
On a different note, I will be thinking about Sydney and praying for an smooth surgery on Friday. I hope she'll start to feel better soon! She's often such a joy-filled little one...what a good sport she is! We are all truly blessed because she exists :)
I didn't realize you made those hair pieces for your wedding... I have an idea...
I'm thinking of baby Sydney right now and I will be tomorrow. I know things will be OK and if you need any extra support tomorrow let us know. We love you guys.
Post a Comment