Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hello Fabulous 6

Hello 6 followers. I'm thinking I should start every entry out by saying Dear (my 6 follower's names). haha! I've probably lost most of you since my posts have been lacking. Sometimes in the midst of my day I think of a really interesting topic I'd like to blog about. I think of all these really profound things to say and I get really excited to get home & start typing. Then by the time we're done with dinner, by the time Sydney is fast asleep & Stephen is in his "man cave", I just don't have the energy or the "words". My hands are too achy to type, my mind is garbled with things like we're out of trash bags or that I need to send my cousin's wedding RSVP back before the deadline. I top off the evening loading the dishwasher & taking a quick bath in the tub before bed. I know I should be using my free time to be doing all the creative stuff I keep talking about "wanting" to do...but if only I had the energy. At least I've kept my commitment to exercise & eat (mostly) better. I've been keeping up with my walking and I am down another 10 pounds. I'm loosing slowly but I am at a much healthier weight and I am feeling more like myself then I have in a long time. I am starting to recognize myself in photos.

I'm loving that Summer is just about here. Sydney & I spend the afternoons in our yard or at the park and I am loving it. She's been an easier baby lately. She still has her "feisty" moments...but we are having fun together. She is so funny. I peeked in her room one morning to see her trying to give"Roo" her paci. She was putting it to his mouth & making a sucking sound. The cuteness was too much! She has such a BIG, sweet, loving personality.

Tomorrow she has a "performance" at school. The older kids will be doing a talent show type thing & they have invited the babies & toddlers (with thier moms) to come on stage to do a little song. I'm imagining her crying when she sees all the people in the audience. We will see! Wish us luck. :) I'll post photos soon...& maybe an interesting and profound blog post will follow.

P.S. Check the link. This is my HOPE.

5 comments:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

For the record i check your blog everyday!!!!! I wish we could see Sydney's first performance...maybe her 2nd one we won't miss. WE love you guys and are excited about your link. hugs and kisses to our sweet Sydney and her beautiful mommy and daddy

Unknown said...

You're doing a great job! And you look fabulous!

Sydney's debut was awesome! I can't wait to see how she grows up :)

In the wise words of Will Smith: "Summer, summer, summer time! Time to sit back and unwind"!! Hope to hang with you and the little Syd-monster as you enjoy your sunny days :)

grace said...

WHERE IS CAROLINE?
WHERE IS CAROLINE? UHMMMM!!!
OOHH CAROLINE......

thenerdykatie said...

Woot, I am number 7 LOL! I LOVE your banner!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

I went to a research symposium at the AG Bell conference on regeneration of hair cells. I couldn't stay for the hour devoted to stem cells. They were kind of talking over my head anyway. I think it's very exciting that we have this to look forward to. The world could be a very different place (in a good way) when our daughter's are our age.