As usual life has come between me & my blog. The summer has been treating us particularly well. We've been spending most of our days enjoying the summer sun in our backyard. I love our little oasis under the trees. We've done some swimming in the pool and enjoyed a few BBQs with family & dear friends.
We took a special vacation to Lake Tahoe for my brother in law's wedding. Sydney did great on the trip. The wedding was lovely and we made lots of memories. I also gained a wonderful sis-in-law...and a few pounds. lolIn honor of our 2nd anniversary we went back to our wedding venue and took a walk on the beach. It was Sydney's very 1st trip to the beach and she loved it! She was a little unsure of the sand but after about a minute of looking at the other kids jumping in the surf she ran straight to the water. She is so fearless and it is giving me lots of gray hair.
Things are slowing down since Syd is out of school for a few weeks. I kind of feel lost. I really don't know what to do with my extra free time. I'm waiting for her to wake from a nap and then I'm thinking of taking her to the park or to look at the animals at Petsmart. She goes crazy in Petsmart. It's her Happiest Place on Earth. LOL.
I will say that I promise to come back & update this blog more often...and I will try...but more then likely I will be a slacker.
Our wedding day...
1st anniversary... 2nd anniversary...
and many more to come...
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hang out with Syd!
Love it!!!! Welcome back...but um I shouldn't talk...I still have to mail Thank You Cards!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment