Here I am with my "2" babies at 22 1/2 weeks. My belly looks quite different then when I was pregnant with Syd but it could be because she was traverse & then breech & then finally turned head down at the end. This baby has been head down for quite awhile already. Hopefully the baby stays that way because bladder kicks are the worst!
In other baby news I have had yet another issue with this pregnancy. Hopefully the last! I had a kidney stone over the weekend and spent all of last Saturday in Labor & Delivery. It really wasn't pleasant and my anxiety has only increased because they ended up giving me an x-ray to confirm the location of the stone. So basically I subjected my unborn baby to radiation. I was assured that it was necessary and that the baby would be just fine. I have had on & off crying episodes because I feel so guilty. When we found out Sydney had hearing loss I blamed myself for it because I was sure it was because I took antibiotics the week her hearing was being developed. We found out this wasn't the cause but I vowed the be more careful the 2nd time around so I would never have to feel the anguish and guilt I felt in those first few months of her life. I'm trying to tell myself to relax. I really need to get this anxiety under control. I just want the rest of this pregnancy to go smoothly. I guess it doesn't help that I keep hearing about horrible pregnancy stories. I just need some positivity. I need to go to my happy place. I can't wait until Stephen finally gets some time off so we can enjoy some family time. That always makes it everything better.
No comments:
Post a Comment