Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Viability Day My Sweet Baby! I'm 24 weeks!
Things I hate about being pregnant...
Feeling like a cow & getting scolded at doctor appts.
Weird & freaky symptoms - like a swollen left kankle!
People asking if I'm having twins over & over. Do I look that big??? Don't answer! LOL!
The constant worrying.
Things I love about being pregnant...
Belly Rubs & Hugs - well except for stranger belly rubs which I've only experienced once. Ick!
Feeling the baby move - even when it keeps me up!
Looking at adorable baby stuff.
Imagining what he/she will look like & imagining if it's a HE or a SHE!
Eating for two.
Seeing my hubby get excited about the baby.
Anyway, Happy Friday everyone.

1 comment:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

I can't believe in 16-weeks we get to meet Baby "M". Your belly makes me miss being prego. After Sunday Jimmy keeps hounding me about baby #2...he misses the belly. LOL.